Here at GoFast we strive to always bring you the best possible prices and are constantly negotiating the best deals for our customers. As a result, all product prices are subject to change without prior notice.
We want to make returns & exchanges easy!
- Typically new, unopened items can be returned within 60 days of the date of purchase. Most defective items can be exchanged for 1 year from the date of purchase, by the original purchaser only.
- A return authorization request and the issuance of a return merchandise authorization number (RMA) is required prior to returning or arriving at our facility so we can process your return or exchange quickly. Click here to complete an RMA Request.
- Items returned must be accompanied by the original packaging and materials. When returning a product, all parts, accessories, manuals, warranty information, and printed materials must be included in their original packaging in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All non-defective returned items must be in new and unused condition and will be inspected prior to credit being issued.
- A credit will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) returned. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- Under some circumstances, non-defective returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- In the event of a refused or undelivered shipment beyond out control, we may bill for all shipping and refusal charges. A credit will be issued for the balance once the shipment arrives back at our warehouse.
- Please notify our returns department within forty-eight (48) hours of a receiving a shipment which incurred damage during transit or has a product or quantity error. If after reviewing inventory and shipping records an error is verified, the appropriate actions will be taken to correct the shipment.
Our returns department can be contacted at 203-641-0272 option 5 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.