This FM Direct Adapter allows you to feed the signal from your SIRIUS or XM radio directly into your car radio, eliminating the outside static and interference you sometimes experience when using a wireless FM connection. You still use your FM radio to hear Satellite Radio, but the direct connection eliminates the need to find an unused FM station and provides better performance. You can still hear your local AM or FM stations when your Sirius or XM radio is turned off. Works with almost every Sirius and SiriusXM Docking station and many of the newer XM Docking Stations. Just check to see if your Car Docking Station has an “FM Out” port to ensure compatibility.
- Eliminates Static and improves sound quality vs FM Transmission
- No need to change FM Frequencies to find a good signal
- The FM DIRECT ADAPTER will disable your ability to listen to FM/AM stations while your Satellite Radio is ‘turned on’. You MUST TURN OFF your Satellite Radio to listen to local FM/AM stations.
- Many vehicles will require an additional Antenna Adapter in order to work. Check the Compatibility Tab for full info
- FM Direct Adapter
- User Guide
1. Remove the car radio from dashboard to gain access to the Antenna Jack.
2. Connect the 2.5mm male stereo cable to the Satellite Radio “FM Out” connection on the vehicle dock.
3. Remove the FM antenna from the back of the car radio.
4. Insert the FM antenna into the FM Direct Adapter female connector.
5. Insert the male end of the Direct Wire Adapter’s FM Antenna connecter into the back of the car radio.*
6. Replace your car radio in the dashboard.