Do you like it loud and clean? Kicker’s CXA360.4T four-channel amplifier can put out 65 watts per channel, so your music will get a big boost in volume and clarity. You could also use this amp in bridged, 2-channel mode to drive a couple of subs or high-performance speakers with 180 watts RMS each. Or, you could power a couple of front speakers with 65 watts each, plus a sub with 180 watts from the amp’s bridged rear channels.
Separate high- and low-pass filters on the front and rear channels help you sculpt the sound to get the most out of all your speakers. Variable bass boosts, also on both the front and rear channels, allow you to add some low-end punch when you’re running subs.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 65 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (90 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 180 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable when bridged)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class AB amp technology
- frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 40 Hz)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- 3-second delay for turn-on and turn-off
- includes hardware for vertical mounting
- wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 50-amp fuse recommended
- dimensions: 12-7/8″W x 2-3/8″H x 6-3/4″D