Open up and say “charge!” Kenwood’s CAX-HL10Qi wireless charging phone mount includes an infrared sensor that recognizes when the phone is close. Its motorized lever arms widen to accept your Qi-enabled phone, then close to secure the phone while it charges wirelessly. Its charging pad delivers up to 15 watts of power to quickly fill your phone’s battery level back where you need it. If you use wireless Android Auto™ or Apple CarPlay™ in your vehicle, this is a great way to keep your phone’s battery replenished.
Use the included USB-C cable and charger to plug into your vehicle’s 12-volt power port to get some juice to the charger’s base. You can adjust the angle of your phone for optimum viewing. This charger mount includes suction-cup and vent mounts depending on your vehicle’s dash layout. Even when your vehicle’s engine is off, simply touch the mount’s button to release your phone.
- suction cup base and vent-mount included
- includes a USB-C cable and 12-volt charger to provide power to mount
- infrared sensor enables mount arms to automatically expand and then grip phone
- outputs up to 15W of charging power
- phone can be released when vehicle’s engine is off
- one-touch release button on charging mount
- flexible viewing adjustments to use with a variety of vehicles
- maximum clamp width: 3-3/8″
- dimensions: 2-3/4″W x 4-7/8″H x 2-5/8″D