AudioControl’s LCQ1 6-channel line output converter (LOC) with 11-band equalization and bass restoration allows you to add aftermarket amps, speakers, and subs to your car’s factory radio, so you can enjoy better and more powerful sound without losing climate controls, voice-activated functions, or other built-in factory features. The LCQ1 accepts speaker-level signals, so you can use it with just about any setup, even high-powered amplified systems.
The LCQ1 sums its input signals together, even if they’ve been crossed over for tweeters, mids, and subs by the factory system. That way, you can count on a strong, smooth, full-range signal for your processors and amps. The LCQ1 features six RCA preamp outputs that’ll handle a traditional front/rear/sub setup.
The LCQ1’s graphic equalizer will help make your music sound fantastic in your car, utilizing 11 bands of adjustment for sonic fine tuning. Most car audio problems occur in the bass frequencies, so this processor’s subwoofer channel gives you five bands of equalization between 31.5 and 100 Hz. The front and rear channels each feature six bands of equalization at varying intervals from 125 Hz up to 8,000 Hz.
- 6-channel line output converter plus 11-band equalization and bass restoration
- 6 speaker-level inputs (each can handle up to 400 watts RMS)
- internal channel summing
- 11-band graphic equalizer
- subwoofer channels: 5 bands (center frequencies: 31.5, 50, 63, 80, 100 Hz)
- front and rear channels: 6 bands (center frequencies: 125, 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 8000 Hz)
- AccuBASS™ bass restoration circuitry
- 6 preamp outputs (up to 8.5 volts RMS)
- level matching controls with Maximized Indicator LED
- optional wired remote subwoofer level controller available (item 161ACR2)
- AutoMode™ turns 4-channel input to 6-channel output
- GTO™ signal-sensing turn on
- 12-volt turn-on lead output
- recommended fuse rating: 2 amps
- 7-15/16″W x 1-5/16″H x 6-15/16″D