Some factory radios will not work without sensing that speakers (low-impedance loads) are connected to their outputs, so successfully installing an aftermarket sound processor or amplifier becomes a challenge. AudioControl’s AC-LGD 60 Load Generating Devices solve this issue by generating an acceptable impedance load and stabilizing the signal for the amplified factory system in a 2015-up Chrysler-built vehicle.
The AC-LGD 60s plug directly into any AudioControl line output converter (LOC), signal processor, or amplifier with speaker-level inputs. You can also use AC-LGD 60s with almost any non-AudioControl device by unscrewing the connectors and connecting the wires directly.
- load generating devices (pair)
- works in select 2015-up Chrysler-built vehicles with amplified sound systems
- plugs into AudioControl processors and amps
- compatible with most devices with speaker-level inputs
- maximum power handling: 150 watts or 25 volts per channel