Soundstream’s VR-345B DVD receiver gives you a gorgeous 3.4″ fold-down LCD display in a smaller single-DIN (2″ tall) chassis that can fit a wide variety of vehicles. Combine that with DVD/CD playback, Bluetooth®, and a front USB port, and you’ve got a little receiver with a huge multimedia upside.
Bluetooth provides you hands-free calling convenience, plus a wireless connection to the songs stored on your compatible smartphone. Soundstream built in a sensitive built-in Bluetooth microphone for your calls, located on the receiver’s faceplate for a simpler installation.
Soundstream’s 3.4″ LCD screen makes a great display for system and song info, and you can also use it to view movies and video from DVDs and other sources when your car is parked. If you want to take your show on the road, connect a video screen to the video output on the VR-345B and keep your passengers entertained. The receiver will play any MP4 video that you’ve loaded onto a USB device or DVD.
When you’re in the mood for music, you can slide in just about any disc, even a recordable DVD loaded with music files. The USB port and auxiliary input offer plenty of other ways to check out all your media. Want to add some punch to your soundtracks? This Soundstream includes five EQ presets for quick tone changes, and two sets of preamp outputs for connecting outboard amps.
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in internal amp (20 watts RMS/52 peak x 4 channels)
- 3.4″ fold-down detachable LCD display
- fits single-DIN dash openings
- remote control
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming
- plays CDs, DVDs, USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- bass and treble controls with 5 preset EQ curves
- loudness control
- inputs: front USB input (no iPod control), front aux input, rear-view camera input
- outputs: video output, 4-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear)