The RF-HLC is a 2-channel high-level to low-level signal converter designed for factory or aftermarket radios that do not have dedicated low-level RCA outputs. The adapter converts high-level signal from the radio’s speaker line and transforms it into a safer low-level audio signal. This allows you to add a 4-channel amplifier to your system for higher power output and better sound quality.
- 2-Channel High-to-Low Level Converter
- High-to-low signal converter to connect 4-channel amplifiers to radios without RCA output
- Output Voltage: Up to 3V (low-level)
- Mounting: Behind dash
- Signal Output: Low level audio signal
- Dimensions: 1-9/16″W x 3-1/2″D x 1″H