These powerful Kicker 6-1/2″ speakers are tough enough for marine duty, but easy on your ears. The durable poly woofers and 1/2″ balanced dome tweeters cut through wind, waves, and engine roar to deliver great sound without annoying harshness. The classic white grilles will look great in your boat, too.
Like all KM Series models, Kicker designed these 4-ohm speakers for life on the water, with sealed motors, rubber cone surrounds, and locking terminal covers to keep spray away from the internal componentry. They’ll also stand up to harsh sunlight, thanks to special UV treatments on the cones, surrounds, baskets, and grilles. Whether you’re on fresh water or salt, these speakers will give you years of outstanding performance.
- 2-way 6-1/2″ marine speakers (pair)
- UV-treated polypropylene woofer with Santoprene rubber surround
- 1/2″ PEI film dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
- white grilles
- sealed motor structure and locking terminal covers
- power range: 2-50 watts RMS (150 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 35-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- cutout diameter: 5.13″
- frame diameter: 7.03″
- top-mount depth: 2-1/2″