No matter what you listen to, a good subwoofer will bring out the best in your music. Kenwood’s advanced design and materials have given their subs a well-deserved reputation for high-quality sound and cutting-edge technology. Now their KFC-W3041 12″ subwoofer lets you have great bass at a price that’ll bring you a big smile.
The KFC-W3041 sub features a two-piece polypropylene cone with Kenwood’s X-Motif design and patterned surface for added rigidity, so you’ll get maximum punch with minimal distortion. The sub handles up to 300 watts RMS, with plenty of low-end punch to bring your music to life. This speaker works in enclosures as small as 1.25 cubic feet, and can be installed in either sealed or ported boxes.
- 12″ 4-ohm component subwoofer
- polypropylene cone with X-Motif design and foam surround
- grille sold separately
- power handling: 300 watts RMS (2000 watts peak)
- frequency response: 29-300Hz
- mounting depth: 5-3/8″
- sealed box volume: 1.25 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.5 cubic feet