Kenwood’s KAC-M8005 5-channel amplifier can power your entire sound system, sending out 50 watts RMS each to your four full-range speakers, and up to 500 watts RMS to your sub. Want to run a set of high-performance components plus a subwoofer? You can set the KAC-M8005 to 3-channel mode, driving your components with 150 watts RMS per side while still sending 500 watts to your sub.
Conformal coating protects the internal circuits from water and dirt, so the show will always go on, even through the roughest conditions on road, trail, or waterway. The speaker output terminals feature plastic-covered plugs that provide further protection for those connections.
- 5-channel marine amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 + 300 watts x 1 at 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- CEA-2006 compliant
- conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for power sports and marine applications
- variable low-pass filter on subwoofer channel (50-200 Hz at 24 dB per octave)
- separate variable high-pass filters on front and rear channels (50-200 Hz at 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost on sub channel (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 30A x 3
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 9-1/8″W x 2-3/16″H x 7-3/8″D