Our customers often tell us that Kenwood makes rugged amplifiers that bring superior sound quality along with reliable performance. Kenwood’s KAC-6407 4-channel amplifier can deliver a true 40 watts RMS per channel to your full-range speakers — that’s about four times the power of a typical factory radio. You’ll hear all the tonal color, impact, and musical detail you’ve been missing, from the punch of the rhythm section to the shiver induced by your favorite singer’s voice.
You can also use the KAC-6407 to power a couple of high-performance speakers or subwoofers with up to 130 watts RMS each in bridged, 2-channel mode. This versatile amp features separate frequency filters for the front and rear channels, along with speaker-level inputs and signal sensing turn-on, so you can put this amp to work in just about any kind of system. The cast-aluminum heat sink gets rid of heat efficiently when you’re cranking the volume.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 40 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (60 watts x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 130 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class AB design
- switchable high-pass filter (80 Hz, 12 dB per octave) on front (A ch) channels
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB per octave) on rear (B ch) channels
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- signal sensing turn-on with high-level inputs eliminates need for remote lead
- requires 10-gauge power and ground leads — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- fuse rating: 30A x 1