Our customers often tell us that Kenwood makes rugged amplifiers that bring superior sound quality along with reliable performance. Kenwood’s KAC-5207 2-channel amplifier can deliver a true 70 watts RMS per channel to your full-range speakers — you’ll hear all the tonal color, impact, and musical detail you’ve been missing, from the punch of the rhythm section to the shiver induced by your favorite singer’s voice.
You can also use this versatile amp to power a subwoofer with up to 170 watts RMS in mono mode, with a built-in low-pass filter that allows you to send only bass below 80 Hz to your sub. You’ll also find speaker-level inputs with signal sensing turn-on, so you can put this amp to work in just about any kind of system. The cast-aluminum heat sink gets rid of heat efficiently when you’re cranking the volume.
- 2-channel car amplifier
- 70 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (85 watts x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 170 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class AB design
- switchable low-pass filter (80 Hz at 18 dB per octave)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- signal sensing turn-on with high-level inputs eliminates need for remote lead
- 10-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- fuse rating: 25A x 1
- 9-1/16″W x 2-3/16″H x 6-9/16″D