AudioControl’s CM-10 measurement microphone lets you take accurate sound readings with any other real-time analyzer. This omnidirectional back electret microphone features a calibrated internal preamp for a strong, flat response up to 20,000 Hz. And it can deal with sound pressure levels up to 136 dB, handy when working with PA speakers or competition car audio.
- omnidirectional measurement microphone
- back electret microphone with calibrated internal preamp
- frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- dynamic range: up to 136 dB SPL
- requires phantom power
- 15-foot mic cord included